Ozone Autohemotherapy is also known as MAH or Major Autohemotherapy. It is similar to an IV vitamin drip. The difference is that your blood is first withdrawn from your vein into an IV bag, then medical ozone is infused into the bag. After your blood and ozone are mixed together in the bag, the mixture will be dripped back into your vein. As a result, no Ozone actually enters your bloodstream. Rather the biological byproduct of the external mixing of your blood with ozone (ozinides, etc.) are actually creating the healing effect.
MAH must be done under medical supervision and in the manner described above. It is both safe and effective when properly administered in a medical setting as in our clinic by trained skilled nurses. Our physicians are also present at all times.
What are the Indications for MAH?
- Chronic Fatigue and CF
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Chronic Allergies
- LYME Disease
- Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Auto Immune Disease
- Heart and Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Dementia and Cebreal Vascular Disease
- Post Stroke
- Diabetic Circulatory Disease
- Cancer (Complementary concept in oncology)
- Asthma and COPD
- Hepatitis B and C
- Herpes simplex and herpes zoster (shingles)
- Eye Diseases especially retinopathies
- Infections (viral, bacterial, fungal)
- Low Immunity
- Acute hearing loss (vascular only)
- Tinnnitus (vascular only)
Who cannot receive MAH?
- Those with a Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (favism, acute hemolytic anemia). This is a rare condition pre-screened prior to treatment.
- Hyperthyroidism if not controlled
- The first 3 months of pregnancy
MAH is not indicated in leukemia
How often and how many treatments are required?
The frequency is usually 1-3 times per week. The number of treatments can be up to 20 depending on the severity of the condition, age, and associated health problems.
Are there any side effects with the treatment?
You may experience slight detox symptoms especially if you a have viral, bacterial or fungal component to your illness. This is usually characterized by short term fatigue, hot and cold sensations, muscle or body aches (flu like symptoms).
What should I expect after a treatment?
MAH is an extremely beneficial medical therapy that has a long history of use in the US and especially Europe. The reported benefits are increased energy, enhanced immune function, improved circulation, less pain